Kendall Homes philosophy is “Building Value for You”. This philosophy is what separates us from other builders. With our strong commitment to creating value for our customers by building high-quality, energy-efficient homes to our exceptional customer service is one of the reasons why Kendall Homes is one of the nation’s leading home builders.
Kendall Homes and Realtors
- Realtor®/Broker must be licensed in the State of Texas.
- Realtor®/Broker must either:
- Accompany customer to our sales office or show our available inventory and register that customer with us within 24 hours of visit or showing.
- Use the Realtor® Sign Up, below. Realtor®/Broker registration made after customer initial contact will not be honored.
- Telephone registration will not be honored.
- In the event of more than one Realtor®/Broker working with customer; customer shall decide which Realtor®/Broker is to be included.
- Realtor®/Broker will be protected for a period of 180 days from date of registration. Protection period is defined as time contract is written.
- The sales commission shall be based on the base price of the home. Realtors commissions are 3% of base price.
Realtor® Registration Form