Kendall Homes philosophy is “Building Value for You”. This philosophy is what separates us from other builders. With our strong commitment to creating value for our customers by building high-quality, energy-efficient homes to our exceptional customer service is one of the reasons why Kendall Homes is one of the nation’s leading home builders.
Kendall Homes and Realtors
Kendall Homes supports the Realtor community and looks forward to working with you and your client. As one of Kendall Homes Realtors you can rest assured our professionals sales staff will care for your clients every need. Our unique approach of “hand walking” each buyer through the entire new home process, from the first introduction, choosing the right home, assisting with mortgage financing, right on through the closing, will ensure a smooth process and a pleasant experience for your client.
- Realtor®/Broker must be licensed in the State of Texas.
- Realtor®/Broker must either:
- Accompany customer to our sales office or show our available inventory and register that customer with us within 24 hours of visit or showing.
- Use the Realtor® Sign Up, below. Realtor®/Broker registration made after customer initial contact will not be honored.
- Telephone registration will not be honored.
- In the event of more than one Realtor®/Broker working with customer; customer shall decide which Realtor®/Broker is to be included.
- Realtor®/Broker will be protected for a period of 180 days from date of registration. Protection period is defined as time contract is written.
- The sales commission shall be based on the base price of the home. Realtors commissions are 3% of base price.